The Motorola RDV5100 5-Watt 2-way radio operates on an innovative 27 business-exclusive vhf frequencies and is 2013 FCC narrowband ready. The default factory programming on this RDx radio is set to operate in 12.5khz mode. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design and versatile customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all your on-site business needs.
The RDV5100 5 watt two-way radio operates on an innovative 27 business-exclusive VHF frequencies and is 2013 FCC Narrowband ready. The default factory programming on this RDX radio is set to operate in 12.5kHz mode. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design and versatile customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all of your on-site business needs.
- 27 VHF frequencies make signals extra-secure and exceptionally clear. 219 codes, including customized PL and DPL codes to help ensure a clear signal
- Delivers increased clarity through wind-noise reduction.
- Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions.
- Allows users to perform programming functions and access new features.
- Tricolor LED indicator shows feedback of calling or monitoring features.
- Lithium-ion battery lasts longer, with no memory “over-charge” side effects.
- Quickly copies settings from radio to radio when used with accessory.
- Enables hands-free operation when used with accessory.
- Allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels via the customer programming software (CPS)
- Voice support for channel announcement
- Compatible with duplex repeaters so you can significantly extend your radio coverage area
- Allows the radio to automatically switch between repeater and talkaround modes in order to optimize communications.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (301) 773-4700
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.