Low Density (1.0 pcf) Spray Foam is an open-cell, non-structural air sealing and insulating foam for use in both new construction and renovation of industrial, commercial, agricultural and residential properties.
- Permanently air seals the building envelope
- Reduces energy loss and use of fossil fuels
- Class A fire rated
- 1.0 PCF open-cell insulating foam
- Wont shrink or settle like cellulose
- Can be used to repair low density spf
- Reduces sound transmission
- Expands to fill smallest to largest gaps, cracks, and holes, reducing air exchanges
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (301) 773-4700
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.