Our Cut Level 4 Nitrile Dipped Gloves are designed to provide ultimate durability, all–day comfort, and better protection. These work gloves feature ANSI cut level 4 protection to help prevent injuries from sharp objects on the jobsite. These cut-resistant gloves incorporate a reinforced nitrile coating between the thumb and index finger for added durability. MILWAUKEE® SMARTSWIPE™ fingertips and palms give you full access to your touchscreen devices without removing the gloves. These gloves also feature high dexterity fingertips to maximize control when handling small objects.
- Reinforced Nitrile Coating Between Thumb and Index Finger
- Up To 40% More Puncture Resistant
- Nitrile Coated for Better Grip
- ANSI Cut Level 4
- EN 388 - 4X43D
- Smartswipe™ Fingertips, Knuckles and Palms - Permits the use of touch screen devices without removing gloves
- Breathable glove design
- High Performance Polyethylene is knit into the gloves for cut protection
- Color-coded band for easy cut level identification
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (301) 773-4700
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.