Aerosmith introduced the first VersaPin® tool in 2003. This revolutionary system changed cold-formed Steel fastening forever. In 2009 Aerosmith introduced the ST4200 High-Speed Pneumatic Pin Nailer to the lineup. Wherever traditional fastening (screws, nails, bolts, spot welds, etc.) is used, Aerosmith Brand Pins have demonstrated exceptional productivity leaps with SPEED being the biggest benefit. Now you can do the same job just FASTER!
- Depth of drive adjustment
- Alignment jaws on nose
- Magnetic pin holder in nose
- Balanced, compact, lightweight design
- Flush driving of the pin
- Proper alignment of pin in board.
- No wasted Fasteners on job. (screws 10-30%)
- More flexibility to shoot pins in tight spaces at awkward angle
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (301) 773-4700
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
- Multiple applications with one tool saves cost of extra equipment
- Assures high-quality installations; fewer callbacks; eases code inspections; all of these cut costs
- Less downtime re-loading; saves costs
- High-Quality Installations; faster; saving time; improving safety
- Use existing Equipment to save on equipment costs
- Existing, readily available air accessories save costs
- Sequential fire tool for safe operation with potentially lower insurance premiums
- Applications include construction fastening, siding, roofing, framing, and trim with materials such as Hardie® Board, plywood, OSB (Oriented Strand Board), gypsum, and wire and diamond lath to steel and concrete. See below for more details.